Sunday, October 18, 2009

Introductions?

Hey everyone! I was thinking that a good way to start off this blog would be an introduction of sorts. While we mostly know each other, readers may not. So, I'll start.

My name is Sarah and I'm 20 years old. I live in Portland, Maine and am a student at the University of Southern Maine. I am majoring in psychology. I also work at Toys R Us. I am engaged to the love of my life, and I can honestly say I don't know what I'd do without him. We live here in Portland together with our 3 cats.

I was diagnosed with migraines in 2004, and then anxiety in 2005. In 2007, I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and then in 2008 I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Since then, I have also been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia and asthma.

I am a people person who will always try to help others. I feel like that's what I'm ere for. And one of my favorite quotes is "You were only given this life because you are strong enough to live it." I have to believe that with everything I go through!

I don't know what else to put here, but HI EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Everyone :o)
    Great idea for intros Sarah! Here's mine:
    My name is Elaine and I live in the UK with my lovely husband Geoff. I love him to bits along with the rest of my family and friends. I am a twin too, which is cool.
    I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a couple of years ago but have had symptoms for as long as I can remember. Last year I damaged the ligaments in my back as a result of my fibro and have been unable to return to work since.
    I try to be optimistic but am a realist at heart! I am also stubborn, opinionated and like to laugh.
    I love: TV, DVDs, Music, Reading and Painting/Drawing.
    I hate: Rudeness, Spiders/Bugs, Darth Vader and Clowns.
    And if w're talking quotes, one of my faves is "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" - James Dean. To me, this means having no regrets.
    So, that's about all I can think of right now, but feel free to ask questions if you like! :o)

    ReplyDelete