Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hi, I'm Jen :)

You may also know me as JennyBucket on Twitter. I'm outspoken, sweet, kind and damnit, I like myself! (Yes, I watched too much SNL in the 90's ;) )

That said, I have a husband who is so very wonderfully supportive. We have four kids that are just awesome(when they aren't fighting, but ehhh- pretty cool even then,too!)

I have been officially dx'd w/ fibromyalgia for about 6 years, but easily have had it at least 13 years. Just like a 'normal' fms person... I can't even count how many dr's I've seen- both great and extremely ignorant. So far, the dr I have now is pretty decent. I have a pain management guy that is super understanding as well.

I can't even begin to name the amount of meds I have been on over the years. It's ridiculous.

My family is absolutely priceless. They are SO understanding. I wouldn't be able to do it w/o them.

We have four cats that KNOW when I am not feeling well or am emotionally upset. We lost our Choccy lab of ten years yesterday, which was and is absolutely heart breaking. Our other lab, who is only 2 is mourning, too.

One thing that has helped me greatly is twitter. I have met THE most wonderful people on there who are supportive of me. I have been in the deepest depths of hell from pain, and I turn on my blackberry, and there is my #teamgimp! I swear, someone in the Heavens sent me you guys!

I can truly say that I love you all... and I can never ever repay you for what you've given me!

xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment