Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm back.....for now :P

So, after being away for sooooo long, I thought I'd drop by and say HI. HI!

As it's Valentine's Day tomorrow I also thought I'd say a few words about how lucky I am to have my husband helping me to dea lwith my fibromyalgia. He helps in so many ways, from the practical (housework, working to pay the bills and massages for my aches every night) to the emotional (he's so supportive and makes me laugh everyday) and I don't know what I'd do without him.

I realise that there are many people out there living with chronic illness that have no-one to help them, to support them and to make them feel loved instead of lonely.
I'm so very lucky and I don't ever take it for granted.

So, whether you have a partner at home or not, I'd like to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day and tell you that you are not forgotten, you are loved and cared about by your fellow spoonies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment